I get this alot, and I have questioned this myself! For a while I tried to give a good answer to that question. Just couldn’t quite pin it down perfectly. I ran across another blog while researching. I belong in a group on facebook where we talk about nutrition since we’re all, well, nerds if you want to put it that way. A guy posted this following link: http://wellnessmama.com/2359/does-the-bible-say-we-should-eat-grains/. Ahh!! I was so happy to read this and find such a perfect explaination. This article breaks it down for you in this order:
1. The Grains of Biblical Times Are Much Different Than the Grains of Today!
2. The Grains of Biblical Times Were Prepared Differently Than the Grains of Today!
3. Grain Consumption Didn’t Begin Until After the Fall
4. Grains Were Often Eaten in Times of Hardship
5. Meat is Often Linked with Times of Celebration or Redemption
Also including ‘Jesus as Bread of Life’ and ‘The Bottom Line’.
Thanks to Wellness Mama! Kate, the author, did a great job. Happy Wednesday!